Inter-Library Loan Service
InterLibrary Loan (ILL) is a service that allows users to borrow academic materials such as books, articles, theses, and other publications from other libraries. This service is available to the Chulalongkorn community: students, lecturers, staff, and participating university libraries through the services “ILL Book Loans” and “Scan on Demand for ILL” (by Chula Library).
Chula Community (Student, Lecturer, and Staff): for borrowing books or publications from Participating University Libraries: Please follow the details below:
- Search book from “Single Search” https://www.car.chula.ac.th/
- Click "CU+: Search other libraries"
- Click "Inter-Library Loan Request" and Fill “Inter-Library Loan Request form”
Participating University Libraries: for borrowing books or publications from Chula Library through the services:
- “ILL Book Loan”
- Search book from https://library.car.chula.ac.th/
- Fill out the "Inter-Library Loan Request form" Or contact the librarian at your institutes.
(ILL service and delivery fee will be applied, subjected to your institution library's policy.)
- “Scan on Demand for ILL"
- provides partial photocopy for Chula Collection, Thailand Collection, Government Collection, and Rare books collection for educational purposes only.
- By limit to 10% or under 20 pages (free sample) on basis of "fair use" as defined by copyrights law.
- More than 20 pages (ILL service fee will be applied)
- Search the book from https://library.car.chula.ac.th/
- Contact the librarian at your institutes.
Check the name list of Participating University Libraries with Chula Library: https://www.car.chula.ac.th/mou.php
Ask for more details: Hunsa Tel: +66 2-218-2929 Email: Chucl_ill@car.chula.ac.th หรือ Chulalibrary@car.chula.ac.th