Office of Academic Resources
Chulalongkorn University
Chulalongkorn University

Home / Help

TitleCan man develop a permanent irrigation agriculture?
Author sponsors by American Society of Civil Engineers ... [et al.]; edited by Robert M. Hagan
Imprint Denver : International Commission on Irrigation and Drainage, 1959
Descript 134 p. : ill

Irrigation engineering Drainage


Office of Academic Resources, Chulalongkorn University, Phayathai Rd. Pathumwan Bangkok 10330 Thailand

Contact Us

Tel. 0-2218-2929,
0-2218-2927 (Library Service)
0-2218-2903 (Administrative Division)
Fax. 0-2215-3617, 0-2218-2907

Social Network


facebook   instragram