We are very pleased to informed about our subscription to
SciFinder or the Web version of SciFinder,
financially supported by the
Faculty of Science and the Center of Academic Resources (CAR) starting August 2009. Since our SciFinder Web covers 4 concurrent users only, please
be advised to follow this instruction:
- Please click on the provided
- Click Next to begin
registration as a new user.
- You should be on the ChulaNet (on
campus only) when creating your
own username and password for using the Web version of SciFinder.
- The system requires the e-mail domain of
"...chula.ac.th" to be able to complete the
SciFinder End User
Registration page, and use SciFinder.
- After completing the initial step in registering to use SciFinder, you will receive an e-mail message 1 hour later from CAS.
- To sign in to SciFinder, you must click on the link:
within 48 hours. If not, you may
need to wait up to 1 hour before
- Please follow instructions for completing the final
- To complete your SciFinder registration, you must click on another
provided link. By clicking the link, you
agree to all of the following
terms and conditions.*
accept these terms and conditions, do not click the
link and delete this e-mail message. This link is valid for only one use and will expire within 48 hours.
Thank you for
your kind cooperation.
Ruangsri Jullajinda (น.ส. เรืองศรี จุลละจินดา)
CU Ref Help Desk
Head, Research Support Services Dept.
August 7, 2009
* I will not share my username and
password with any other person.* I will search only for myself and
not for others or other
organizations.* I will not use any automated
program or script for extracting or
downloading CAS data, or any other systematic retrieval of data.* I may retain a maximum of 5,000
Records at any given time for
personal use or to share within a Project team for the duration of the
Project.* My organization's SciFinder License
and the CAS Information Use
Policies apply to my use of SciFinder.* I will contact my SciFinder Key
Contact if I have questions.